Advanced Content Strategies with Liberty Global, ITV, MTG and All3media International
04 Mar 2016
Join us in questioning leading industry experts on today's hot topics in the content world at the Connected TV Summit on 16th March
After a successful event last year - 3Vision are returning to the London held Connected TV World Summit to host an afternoon session that will focus on hot topics in the content world today. A mix of informative presentations plus interviews and panels with industry experts will provide insights and lively debate.
- Gary Woolf, EVP, Commercial Development, All3media International
- Bob Leighton, SVP, Programming, Liberty Global
- Dan Gopal, EVP, Distribution & Global Digital Partners EMEA, ITV
- Jakob Mejlhede, EVP, Programming & Content Development, MTG
- Patrick Roberts, VP, International TV Sales, eOne
Toby Russell and Jack Davison of 3Vision will be moderating the panel and it promises to be a great discussion.
Key questions will be addressed during the session:
- How the evolution of traditional linear channels to on demand multi-screen services is picking up speed
- The growth of direct-to-consumer opportunities for content owners and the associated strategic challenges
- Netflix’s growth to a ‘global' SVOD service and the challenges they face
- Can Netflix buy globally, how will other players respond to their position as a global licensor and will content owners play-along?
- What is the future for Premium Drama production - will we reach a point of over-supply?
- What is the future for non-scripted content in an on demand world, and how will all the different genres play their part?
- How will UHD evolve and as TV sets become more ubiquitous how will service providers and content owners respond?
We have a limited number of passes to the event - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours