Advanced Content Strategies with ITV, eOne, Fox, MGM and Viasat
15 May 2015
Join us in questioning leading industry experts on today's hot topics in the content world at the Connected TV Summit on June 24th
After a successful event last year - 3Vision are returning to the London held Connected TV World Summit to host an afternoon session that will focus on hot topics in the content world today. A mix of informative presentations plus interviews and panels with industry experts will provide insights and lively debate.
Key questions will be addressed during the session:
- What does the broadcaster of the future look like – will VOD be more important than linear?
- How will independent SVOD players like Netflix develop and how will single country operators compete with their global buying power?
- Is the DVD dead, how is EST developing and does it represent an opportunity for Pay TV operators and broadcasters to develop new revenue streams?
4pm: Fireside Chat with Caleb Weinstein, Executive Vice President , Affiliate Distribution, Europe and Africa at Fox International Channels
Speakers for Panel Discussion:
- Jakob Mejlhede, Chief Content Officer,MTGx, Modern Times Group
- Dan Gopal, EVP, EMEA Distribution & Global Digital Partners, ITV Studios Global Entertainment
- Charlie Farmer, SVP & MD, International Television Distribution, EMEA, MGM
- Stuart Baxter, President, eOne Television International
We have a limited number of passes to the event - please contact email@example.com to request yours