3Vision Breakout Session at Connected TV World Summit 2014 2 Weeks Away
20 May 2014
On the 11th of June at 4pm, 3Vision will be hosting a breakout session looking at Advanced Content Strategies at this year's Connected TV World Summit.
The panel has been finalised, the agenda confirmed and the invitations are in the post as 3Vision prepare to host a breakout session (in partnership with Lumina) at this year's Connected TV World Summit. Looking at Advanced Content Strategies, the discussion will take place at The Royal College of Physicians, London, on the 11th of June, starting at 4pm.
Over the course of the afternoon, we will debate all of the subjects and factors that will shape the connected market throughout 2014-15. If you are interested in attending, please email Hayley Bull - firstname.lastname@example.org – to request a free pass.
3Vision's, Toby Russell (CEO) and Jack Davison (Managing Consultant) have brought together a panel of executives from studios, pay TV operators, production companies and OTT platforms, including:
Steve Macallister, Chief Executive Officer, Zodiak Rights
Evan Manolis, Head Of Content, Samsung Electronics Australia
Peter Mercier, Senior Director, Content Acquisition & Strategy, Microsoft
Nick Coulter, Head of Digital for Western Europe, BBC Wordwide
Andreas Heyden, CEO, maxdome and COO, ProSiebenSat.1 Digital
Faz Aftab, Controller for ITV Player, ITV
Jakob Mejlhede, CCO & SVP Acquisitions and Programming, Modern Times Group (MTG)
Greig Hilton, COO, FilmFlex
Over the course of two 45 minutes discussions, the esteemed panel will be looking to answer questions such as:
How OTT is changing the content ecosystem
- What are the implications for the content value chain if Netflix spends $300m p/a on original content?
- How are OTT and traditional Pay TV players adjusting their content strategies?
- How are TV channels changing the way they acquire, offer and market content?
- Where do the content originators see their future revenue streams coming from?
How to work through the VOD operational challenges
- Identifying the strategic challenges presented by vast VOD inventory options
- How do you determine the optimal VOD offer when there are no inventory constraints?
- What are the best scheduling practices when launching and operating a VOD service?
- How much should you feed binge viewing?
- What is the marginal value of the next piece of content?
After the discussions, we will also be hosting an evening of networking drinks where you can discuss the days events, make new contacts and catch up with existing partners in a relaxed setting.
3Vision are a leading international content consultancy who work on behalf of all types of TV platforms, TV channels, content owners and technology providers.