Following success in the United States, Machinima sought to secure premium partnerships in the EMEA market by licensing their “digital first” catalogue of original and library content.
3Vision conducted a market analysis to identify target companies suitable to license digital first content to and to provide Machinima with a detailed understanding of the content licensing landscape.
- Created sales materials to position the proposition for the market
- Pitched to targets using our extensive network of contacts, in most cases directly with senior stakeholders.
- Gathered detailed feedback including during meetings at international conferences such as DISCOP Africa, MIPTV, MIPCOM and NATPE
- Identified immediate licensing opportunities and worked closely with the in-house Business Development team to develop into sales
- Negotiated commercial terms on behalf of Machinima
3Vision’s network of stakeholders and understanding of digital first content enabled Machinima to identify distribution partners in EMEA and negotiate new programming partnerships.
Machinima have successfully launched catalogues of digital first content on leading Pay TV operator and broadcaster services, including Sky (UK) and AMC Networks (Iberia).
“Licensing Digital First content is a relatively new concept in the EMEA market. With 3Vision’s industry understanding and extensive network we have been able to build strategic partnerships with the biggest market players and have accelerated our sales activity. Their experienced personnel have been fundamental in helping us to translate new licensing models across multiple territories.”
Jarred Reeves, Director, Business Development & Intl. / OTT Partnerships, Machinima
Get in touch