eir's aim was to launch a brand new IPTV service, “eVision”, alongside their pre-existing broadband and telephony services. They approached 3Vision to build their proposition and negotiate channel carriage agreements to help them launch their new Pay TV service.
At 3Vision, we have extensive knowledge and experience in content negotiations around Pay TV platform launches, having helped many operators to evaluate and lauch new Pay TV services. With our 360-degree perspective we:
- Developed a strategy and consumer proposition that worked for the market
- Evaluated the potential options for sourcing content to support the proposition
- Input content revenue and costs into the business model to manage budget
- Identified channels to approach for the new service
- Approached and negotiated channel carriage deals on eircom’s behalf
Our unique experiences allowed us to bring ready-made, insider knowledge to the process and deliver on a “fast-track” basis.
In 2013, eir successfully launched a competitively priced and attractive IPTV service to their customers across Ireland. Initially offering over 30 channels, post-launch 3Vision were able to help eir add a further 19 channels to eVision, at no extra cost to the consumer.
“We are delighted to bring our new TV service eVision to market. We were fortunate in having the experience of 3Vision to assist us with our consumer proposition and content negotiations. Their strong relationships and experience have greatly assisted in ensuring a smooth launch.”
Get in touch